Friday, August 2, 2013

Well Then....

It's certainly been a while. 
I'm sorry followers. 
But I have been busy, but I've been practicing my makeup. 
So I've got lots of pictures to show and stories to tell. 

It all started with on a hot summer's day...

Just kidding, I am way too lazy to go off talking about that stuffs so let me just show some pictures.

This makeup I did for a contest and *insert kickass drumroll with a solo*
I WON!!
(I'll make a separate post about that in the future)

This is based off of the lovely gyaru, Serina.






Then this look is something I just did for practice, experimenting with a magenta like color and some really light bottom lashes. 




This is something I did with a lot of handwork. I was extremely careful doing this make to make some improvement. I like how it turned out. 




Based off my last look, I tried to do the something, just using less time.


Went for a Goth look, since I got some new black clothes. I haven't worn black since middle school when I was actually goth. I was bullied quite frequently which made me have an aversion to black clothes or dark colored coords. 
I'm glad to slowly get more dark colors in my wardrobe again though!!


A very light look I did these past few days, and a derp face just for the shits and giggles.
Hope you like guys, leave a comment about what you think or some future post ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment